• Shriram Automall India Limited now sprawling in PAN India with 80+ well established Automalls!! • 80th Automall Inaugurated in Surat, India!! • Shriram Automall is best known for being the largest used vehicle and equipment transaction platform offering convenient allied services.!! • Shriram Automall MOBILE APP LAUNCHED...!!Download the app now!! • Sameer Malhotra – CEO, Shriram Automall India Ltd. as Esteemed Jury at Equipment India Awards 2017.!! •Shriram Automall with CarTrade Exchange is the largest online vehicle and equipment transaction platform. •Offering Valuation and Inspection Services in 2hrs turnaround time through Adroit Auto, Shriram Automall is the leading name.!!

Monday 21 August 2017

CHEERS TO A SIMPLE & ROADSTER LIFE ON A PRE-OWNED BIKE

Image Source - https://media.zigcdn.com/
The word ‘Roadster’ rings the right bells in my head, where I imagine myself riding on a bike on a long road with scenic views of nature. After I completed my studies and decided to enter a job I knew my roadster life is about to begin. However, as I just started to work I was not having enough money to buy a new bike and as I also wanted to show my family that I have become independent I decided to go for a pre-owned bike.

The time I made my decision, I knew that I need a bike that is a looker, gives good mileage and roars fast in short, a bike that turn heads. But the main confusion was – where should I buy a used bike complete trust and transparency. Here is when one of my friend suggested Shriram Automall India Limited (SAMIL) from where he purchased a pre-owned car.

I am very glad that he suggested SAMIL to me, as I reside in Delhi; I decided to visit their Manesar Automall, which is about 40 Kms from my home. As I entered the Automall, I was thrown at a number of pre-owned vehicles & equipment lined up in an organized manner.

I did not wasted any time and headed straight to the line-up of pre-owned bikes, the inventory was vast and I could find bikes of all major brands. The bike that caught my attention was a pre-owned Royal Enfield Bullet, it was in a good condition and after a thorough inspection I decided to participate in their physical bidding event.

I paid the RSD amount of Rs. 20,000 to get the bidder book and I took a seat in the bidding hall. I was amused to see all vehicles ramped on the ramp and got sold one by one. I patiently waited for the bike and made sure to keep my bid high to win it.

After a good competition I emerged as the winner, now in another 7 days I need to pay the rest of the amount and take delivery. Employees at SAMIL also suggested that I can get the bike financed through STFC which is indeed a good option.


I must say I am really happy to be a customer of SAMIL, I bought the pre-owned bike I was looking forward to and at a price I am really happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment