• Shriram Automall India Limited now sprawling in PAN India with 80+ well established Automalls!! • 80th Automall Inaugurated in Surat, India!! • Shriram Automall is best known for being the largest used vehicle and equipment transaction platform offering convenient allied services.!! • Shriram Automall MOBILE APP LAUNCHED...!!Download the app now!! • Sameer Malhotra – CEO, Shriram Automall India Ltd. as Esteemed Jury at Equipment India Awards 2017.!! •Shriram Automall with CarTrade Exchange is the largest online vehicle and equipment transaction platform. •Offering Valuation and Inspection Services in 2hrs turnaround time through Adroit Auto, Shriram Automall is the leading name.!!

Monday 29 May 2017

Are You a Young Driver? Go for SAMIL’s Used Car/Bike


For most young people and their parents, buying the first car is quite a big step. As most teen drivers stand a greater risk of crashing than anyone else on the road, regardless of whether the car is new or used, expensive or slovenly.

I am Pushkar Arora (22); I completed my Second Year 3 months back, and wanted to buy my own car as an upgrade in the next year of college. I learned driving a year ago, and from then I am quite keen to drive my own car.

With time many car models caught my eyes, but my dad never agreed to buy me one. That was frustrating, yet one of the best decisions he ever made for me. As being the young driver, I was quite confident, yet unaware of what driving on crowded streets of Delhi is like.

But my dad was quite aware of this fact and was not at all in favor of either giving me his beloved car or buying me a new one.

So, he introduced me to ShriramAutomall India Limited (SAMIL), the Largest Platform for Acquisition & Disposal of used Vehicles and Equipments in India. At first I was not so happy with the idea of buying a used car, but then he took me to one of the nearby Automall that company has and I was surprised to see the variety they had.

There, they had used cars of every make and model at optimal prices. They even let me inspect the cars thoroughly; some of the models were even hard to be placed in “used” category, as they were in such a good condition.

And also, I got the better model of the car I always wanted in the same budget of the new one. I was happy; satisfied as company’s professional team treated me as the valuable customer and cleared all my doubts I had about the “used cars”. They even helped in completing the required paper work and then handed over the keys of my new “used car” to me.

I was happy, my dad was happy, as he don’t have to worry about the depreciation in its value when we will re-sell it, as value of the used car depreciate quite less as compared to that of the new car.

And I was happy, as I finally got my own car, that too at the optimal price, with good quality as a perk.

So, if you are looking forward to buy or sell pre owned vehicles and equipment Shriram Automall’s team is right there to provide you best of their services while making your experience both easy and memorable. All you have to do is take a step forward and click this link:
http://bit.ly/2c2UwQN

0 comments:

Post a Comment