• Shriram Automall India Limited now sprawling in PAN India with 80+ well established Automalls!! • 80th Automall Inaugurated in Surat, India!! • Shriram Automall is best known for being the largest used vehicle and equipment transaction platform offering convenient allied services.!! • Shriram Automall MOBILE APP LAUNCHED...!!Download the app now!! • Sameer Malhotra – CEO, Shriram Automall India Ltd. as Esteemed Jury at Equipment India Awards 2017.!! •Shriram Automall with CarTrade Exchange is the largest online vehicle and equipment transaction platform. •Offering Valuation and Inspection Services in 2hrs turnaround time through Adroit Auto, Shriram Automall is the leading name.!!

Saturday 4 February 2017

PHYSICAL BIDDING MANIFESTO RESULTING IN RURAL ADVANCEMENT


Shriram Automall India Limited (SAMIL) India’s most trusted network providing well structured bidding platform for buying and selling of pre-owned vehicles; farm, construction, industrial equipments providing insight to customers to think beyond.

They have made buying and selling so easy through Physical Bidding facility. Its product oriented culture is what makes SAMIL such a big success. Their products match the needs of their customers resulting in their augmentation not only in urban but also in rural areas through its diversified networks.

By focusing on establishing more and more automalls especially in rural areas helps people like me including farmers & drivers etc. to participate in the exclusive event. Not only the event open doors for easy dealing of equipments and vehicles for us but also let us know more and more about the latest market which we generally has no less information due to growing up in an rural environment. Services they offer are something I just cannot help but notice as they help us to improve our livelihood & make our families proud of us.

Being a part of their physical bidding event offered me an extremely new and life changing experience all together.  Not only they let me inspect the vehicles and equipments in the inventory two days before the event but they also provide a complete transparency between the buyer and the seller. The highest bidder wins aiming to help both buyer and seller reach contentment.  At the same time they made me learn about the finance facility making my purchases much easier.

I was nothing but a truck driver who now owns 7 trucks of my own. SAMIL helped me start my own business of transportation which I never thought could be possible even in my weirdest dreams until SAMIL offered me all the extraordinary services they had to offer with easy finance availability.

My every visit to Shriram Automall makes me feel like home because of the way their team sit with me to visualize my expected targets, plan steps and strategies. They basically string board for my as well as their success in the future.


Shriram Automall’s team is nothing but the true reflection of its “Leadership”. And I am proud to say that I am a satisfied customer of this leading Automall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment