• Shriram Automall India Limited now sprawling in PAN India with 80+ well established Automalls!! • 80th Automall Inaugurated in Surat, India!! • Shriram Automall is best known for being the largest used vehicle and equipment transaction platform offering convenient allied services.!! • Shriram Automall MOBILE APP LAUNCHED...!!Download the app now!! • Sameer Malhotra – CEO, Shriram Automall India Ltd. as Esteemed Jury at Equipment India Awards 2017.!! •Shriram Automall with CarTrade Exchange is the largest online vehicle and equipment transaction platform. •Offering Valuation and Inspection Services in 2hrs turnaround time through Adroit Auto, Shriram Automall is the leading name.!!

Saturday 4 February 2017

NEW AGE MACHINE WITH TOUCH SCREEN INTERFACE


SAMIL’s one stop classified kiosks work as the directory for the interested clients as it provides them with the detailed information about the equipments and vehicles available for disposal.

Being a highly interactive medium of displaying vehicles and equipments as a OneStop inventory it makes customer experience user friendly.

I am Rohit Vij (38), my business is to deal with people who are looking forward to rent trucks and buses for transporting goods, tour and travel purposes. SAMIL made my business easy and vast by giving me the access to OneStop inventory where I was able to go through the list of used vehicles available.  With increasing demand of vehicles in market SAMIL helped me satisfy my customers. As SAMIL employees made buying and selling of pre-owned vehicles easy and that too in desirable affordable prices providing the complete transparency between the buyer and the seller while closing the deal.

SHRIRAM AUTOMALL is now my first choice for both disposing my trucks, buses and for buying the new pre-owned ones. As whenever I have a requirement they always come up with customized solutions that are very hard to say no to. And as a regular customer I am happy to state that quality of vehicle they provide is commendable.

Above all this installation of kiosks in Shriram branches and Automalls provides real-time information on vehicles available across the country in a great detailed manner. Looking at the big picture I can say that SAMIL always move one step ahead to make their customer’s experience both informative and easy, installation of new age machine with touch screen interface is quite a good representation of that.

Installation of these KIOSKS in such large number made it easy for everyone to go through the inventory that too in highly interactive manner. All I had to do is look into the inventory list then register for the required vehicle I was looking for. After registration they generated a User ID & Password while giving me the access to go through the vehicle in further more detail. After inspection I got in contact with Automall manager who assisted me with further steps in making the desired vehicle mine.

I experience both amazing and user friendly environment whenever I deal with SHRIRAM AUTOMALL team.

As Sameer Malhotra (Director & CEO, Shriram Automall) states “our strength is in their team which keep their integrity and work ethics intact for better results.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment