• Shriram Automall India Limited now sprawling in PAN India with 80+ well established Automalls!! • 80th Automall Inaugurated in Surat, India!! • Shriram Automall is best known for being the largest used vehicle and equipment transaction platform offering convenient allied services.!! • Shriram Automall MOBILE APP LAUNCHED...!!Download the app now!! • Sameer Malhotra – CEO, Shriram Automall India Ltd. as Esteemed Jury at Equipment India Awards 2017.!! •Shriram Automall with CarTrade Exchange is the largest online vehicle and equipment transaction platform. •Offering Valuation and Inspection Services in 2hrs turnaround time through Adroit Auto, Shriram Automall is the leading name.!!

Saturday 2 May 2015

My first ever experience of owning a used car from Shriram Automall

I had been living with my wife in South Delhi from last two years. We both are fond of food and travel. Our weekends are usually occupied with exciting ride on our bike. Recently, my parents shifted to our place. We were all very happy but our weekend outings somehow ended because a bike was not that spacious to make space for all four of us. So, I decided to buy a used car. I came to know about Shriram Automall through a friend, who was already associated with the company. The best part was, I could not just own a second hand car from there but could also sell my used bike through them. I found it extremely beneficial and simply visited Shriram Automall Manesar.

I was mesmerized to see a huge variety of pre-owned cars parked for disposal. They conduct this exciting bidding event in which different pre-owned vehicles are displayed on the ramp. I inspected all the second-hand cars and chose one for myself. After registration, I stepped into their bidding hall which was so huge and lively with numerous participants. While I looked for a seat, one of their customer service person guided me through my bidder book.

The bidding event started and there were not just the used cars on ramp, but second commercial vehicles, two-wheelers, three-wheelers and many more were also displayed. I waited for my chosen pre-owned car and the moment it arrived on ramp, I started bidding. I was supposed to be active as I wanted to be the highest bidder. Let me tell you, it was not that easy to actually grab that pre-owned car because there were several bidders bidding on it. But, eventually my passion won and I got that used car.


Well, my first ever experience of owning a pre-owned car from Shriram Automall Manesar was extremely great. I have come to know that they have various Automalls across the country. So, if you wish to own or dispose any used vehicle or equipment, this is a perfect place that suits both your needs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment