• Shriram Automall India Limited now sprawling in PAN India with 80+ well established Automalls!! • 80th Automall Inaugurated in Surat, India!! • Shriram Automall is best known for being the largest used vehicle and equipment transaction platform offering convenient allied services.!! • Shriram Automall MOBILE APP LAUNCHED...!!Download the app now!! • Sameer Malhotra – CEO, Shriram Automall India Ltd. as Esteemed Jury at Equipment India Awards 2017.!! •Shriram Automall with CarTrade Exchange is the largest online vehicle and equipment transaction platform. •Offering Valuation and Inspection Services in 2hrs turnaround time through Adroit Auto, Shriram Automall is the leading name.!!

Monday 19 June 2017

How SAMIL transformed a truck driver to a truck owner!


There are selected occupations you ought to think multiple times before even considering applying for a job in the field.

Truck driving is one such occupation. Initially I was excited about becoming a trucker, and understood that it would be hard work and was willing to put in all I got but I do take offense of not owning a truck.

I've driven over the road for the company for 28 years, as a company driver and that’s when I came across Shriram Automall India Limited (SAMIL) which transformed my life from being a truck driver to become a proud owner later of two trucks.

The most exciting part of being an independent trucker, as an owner operator, is buying a truck that suits your needs and tastes and that’s where SAMIL helped me.  

Shriram Automall India Limited (SAMIL) which is India’s most trusted platform for acquiring of used vehicles& equipment in a transparent & organized manner helped me in every step.

 They allowed me to inspect the truck before the purchase which helped me to judge the actual condition of the vehicle. The best part was they had multiple choices to choose from under one roof.

Not only this, they made my life easy by providing the facility of finance on the desired used truck with its parent company Shriram Transport Finance.

I feel proud as its one thing to be an owner of a truck than just a truck driver. There are lots of perks and a great deal of pride which SAMIL has given me that comes with owning your own truck.

So, if you too are looking forward to buy a preowned truck, Shriram Automall is right choice which provides you best of their services while making your experience both easy and comfortable. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment