• Shriram Automall India Limited now sprawling in PAN India with 80+ well established Automalls!! • 80th Automall Inaugurated in Surat, India!! • Shriram Automall is best known for being the largest used vehicle and equipment transaction platform offering convenient allied services.!! • Shriram Automall MOBILE APP LAUNCHED...!!Download the app now!! • Sameer Malhotra – CEO, Shriram Automall India Ltd. as Esteemed Jury at Equipment India Awards 2017.!! •Shriram Automall with CarTrade Exchange is the largest online vehicle and equipment transaction platform. •Offering Valuation and Inspection Services in 2hrs turnaround time through Adroit Auto, Shriram Automall is the leading name.!!

Thursday 20 July 2017

How Shriram Automall Made My Car Dream Come True!


Car is one of those things all of us dream to own. We usually get it after reaching certain age. However, in my case I made it possible little early with the help of ShriramAutomall India Limited (SAMIL).

I was in my final year in college, and I was looking to get a car for myself. I didn’t have a ton of money back then, so it was a little hard to find one. This being the case, so I decided to go for used car

  But I wanted to purchase that vehicle that does not break down fast. I really appreciate one of my friends who shared the details about Shriram Automall India Limited (SAMIL).

In spite of having many players in the market who are dealing in the same segment Shriram Automall has become the no.1 solution provider for providing used cars in good quality and at optimal prices.

The company offered a variety of pre-owned cars of almost all makes & models ranging from SUV, hatchbacks & sedans.

 SAMIL has made the complete process so easy and accessible by providing me large number of inventories at a single place and by providing easy financing options. Their bidding events follow an organized procedure where in we can visit nearest Automall to inspect a range of used cars. 

Not only this, they also enhance the reach of used cars through their online bidding process which can be used while sitting anywhere in the globe. In fact, their private treaty platform enables us to make the transaction without participate in any bidding process with personalized approach and negotiated deals. 

Shriram Automall helped me to make a smart purchase & I got a good vehicle at an optimal price.

So, if you are looking forward to buy or sell your used car, Shriram Automall is right choice which provides you best of their services while making your experience both easy and comfortable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment